Monday, November 3, 2008

ECPA PUBu

Fran Toolan, Ben Todd and I are at the ECPA PUBu event in Chicago last couple of days. This event is very well organized and well attended - not surprising giving the quality of planning and execution that comes out of ECPA at the events I have attended. Ben was a community leader, organizing several sessions on workflow. He and Michael Covington (from ECPA) approached me to deliver a session on efficient title management practices, which I did this morning. You can see an online video of this presentation at http://www.firebrandz.com, under the video section, or you can go direct to Screencast at http://www.screencast.com.

The premise of the 1 hour and 15 minute course is that efficient title management practices are the foundation from which to build a vibrant digital publishing house.

Thanks to Michael for his very constructive criticism on my original presentation and helping me put together a more vibrant course. Now that it is online, Michael, you can crtique the presentation in its entirety!

No comments: